Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Vegas!

Hello readers!

Well, today I leave for Las Vegas for a double whammy of awesomeness! First, Spencer (my cousin) is going to be baptized on Saturday. Second, Sarah (also my cousin) will be blessed on Sunday! Isn't that just terrific? One definite plus about being here in Utah is that I am able to actually attend these things. I can't wait!

Now, you know what this means though, right? I probably won't update this for a couple days. I know, I know. I just started this yesterday! Now I'm going to take a break? Weak sauce! Let me explain. I don't think I'll have time to update while with family. I just never think about the computer when I'm in that situation. Sorry. But you'll definitely hear from me on Monday! :D

I probably should be shopping for snacks and stuff now so that I can just take off when the time comes...except then I might miss my class and that won't be good. I need to find a swim suit...looks like a Wal-Mart trip to me.

Well, I suppose that's all I have for you now. Better eat breakfast then finish packing. This'll be a road trip to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment