Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Good Time

Oh my goodness!

Those are the words of a girl who had possibly the greatest time of her life last night. For those of you who didn't know, Tia, Jenna and I went to Pirate Island to check out the karaoke night. Oh. My. Goodness! It was so much fun! I had no idea that singing a song I love in front of complete strangers could actually be enjoyable. The best part was watching my friends sing. (I think the people there thought we were drunk. All we were drinking was water, I promise!) Tia got so into it, it was rather entertaining. That girl has got some moves on stage, I'll tell you what. Jenna looked like she enjoyed herself too. Her voice fit her song so perfectly, it was really funny. We were told that we looked like a stoplight because of the colors we were wearing. I was red, Tia was yellow, and Jenna was blue (but I suppose in the lighting we had it could have looked like teal). It was great fun.

Afterwards, we were so hyper we decided to have a dance party. No one we invited came but it was still a lot of fun! Tia then got a text from a friend to play Fugitive. Fugitive, for those who don't know, is a game played in the dark. For my family, it's like Run my Sheepy Run, without all the yelling in the middle. We thought we were going to watch the movie, "Fugitive" with Harrison Ford, so we didn't exactly dress for it. We were super bright colored and in flip-flops. Needless to say, we got caught...haha. I normally don't like most night games but this one was super fun! I can't wait to play it again. :D

So, all in all, nothing really profound this morning, just thought I'd share our story from last night. Now you know what we do when we're crazy on a Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment