Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This One's For the Girls

Advanced to any guy who may be keeping up with this blog of mine but this one is specifically aimed at girls.

Girls, I want to let you know just how special you are. Let's face it, only women have the ability to overreact, worry, be constantly frantic and still manage to look good while doing it. ;) We women have some pretty special talents.

I just have some words of warning that I have accumulated in my own life from other's advice plus my own life's experiences. First of all, fear not. Don't allow fear to keep you from doing what you want to do. If you want to perform, perform! If you want to flirt, flirt! If you want to be a hermit, be a hermit! (I wouldn't personally recommend it. It's kinda boring. ;) ) You get the idea. Fear is of the devil. Don't give him that power over you.

Second, guys are the most wonderful/scary beings in existence. It's the way we were created. It has been said that if there weren't that natural attraction to the opposite gender, we wouldn't like them because they are so different from us. The attraction is the wonderful part. The scary part is when you realize that attraction can get you into trouble. (For those of you concerned for my well-being, this has not happened to me personally. It is an observation.) Girls have a tendency to fall for jerks and players. It's true. Fortunately, this is not the case for all girls. There is hope! Just keep looking and loving.

I suppose that's all I have time for today seeing as I need to be at work in 20 minutes and I haven't even dried my hair yet. ;) Good day to ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment