Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Update on Life

While my thoughts are all very well, fine and dandy, I'm sure there are some out there who want to know where in the world I've been for the past month. Am I correct? Allow me to fill you in with broad brush strokes.

Last time I posted, I was hoping to do a running commentary of what I had done with the lessons learned in Elder Richard G. Scott's talk. I made it to about two posts then dropped off the grid. Since then, I have taken midterms in each of my classes, started the evaluation process at the Missionary Training Center, visited the ER, and had my blood drawn multiple times. There isn't much to say regarding my medical mishaps, mostly because I don't know. As for the evaluation process, I have been greatly humbled and put back into place. It was kind of silly of me to think I could do it on my own anyway.

My heart rejoices with the access technology gives us to those whom we love but are far from us. I have been able to skype good friends, chat with family, and learn more about the views and standpoints of loved ones overall. What an amazing age we live in! The Lord needed to hasten His work and what better way to do so than to connect almost the entire world together? I'm very grateful He did, because now I can keep better track of those I love and care about. :)

That's all I have today as far as life updates. Wishing all a happy and miraculous week.

No comments:

Post a Comment