Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sorry readers! I only have a lame excuse for discontinuing the updates on my life. Ready for it? I have been trying to make all my blog posts have a song to go with them, but when I get sad or lonely, music seems to leave my heart. Thus, no song to base my posts on. I told you it was a lame excuse.

Now! What have we missed? Oh yes, I have now joined the ranks of the many people searching for that crazy thing we call a job. Yes, I am on the hunt for work. I will say this, it hasn't been an easy road, but I'm learning many important lessons on this journey. One thing is for sure though, it's great practice for future endeavors. I mean, if my ego can learn to handle rejection when I'm only trying to sell my skills, that's one step closer to my spirit handling people rejecting my religion. It will all work out in the end.

Well, it's kinda late so I'll have to post more another day. Please forgive my inattentiveness.

1 comment:

  1. It's not a lame excuse, just a depressing one :( I heart you! Thanks for being a great friend.

    ReplyDelete